Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
If you want to check Eligibility MBBS Kyrgyzstan, you must dig in the facts to study in Kyrgyzstan. The facts will bring you into the light whether you should choose Kyrgyzstan. Since in the past few years a lot of students have chosen to study medicine in Kyrgyzstan, you may also keep it as a better option.
In the following article, Educonabroad has tried to highlight the eligibility for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. It will help the students save time and prepare for the same accordingly. The following article also briefs you about the documents required to pursue MBBS in this country.
The required eligibility criteria to study in Kyrgyzstan may vary from university to university. Educon abroad has prepared a checklist for the minimum eligibility criteria required for the admission
- You must be at least 17 years and below 25 years of age for the year of admission
- If you are an Indian student from general category, you must score 55% in 12th with physics, chemistry, and biology. For SC & ST, it is 45%
- You must qualify NEET entrance exam. You need to achieve 50-40 percentile in the same based on the eligibility
To apply for bachelor’s in medicine in Kyrgyzstan, you must have the following documents. If any university requires any additional document, you may add the same to the below-mentioned list
- Mark sheet of 12th grade with at least 55%
- A valid passport that doesn’t expires in the duration of course
- Student visa from the Embassy
- Letter of invitation for the course by the university
- 20 passport size photographs not older than 6 months
- Bank reports of the parent/guardian who wants to sponsor your education
- Financial statement to prove that you can support your living expenses and accommodation
- Flight tickets to Kyrgyzstan international airport
Fulfil the above mentioned criteria to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
To help you choose one of the best medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan, Educonabroad has created a list of top and only five colleges. These colleges are approved by the MCI and WHO in Kyrgyzstan
- Osh State University
- Jalal-Abad State University
- International School of Medicine
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- Asian Medical Institute
Educonabroad, your study MBBS abroad consultant can provide you information on any of the colleges. To know more Kyrgyzstan or any other country, feel free to contact us on +91-8448444235. You may also write to us.