Admission process MBBS in Georgia
admission MBBS Georgia: Want to study MBBS in Georgia 2020? Before you apply, read the facts for MBBS in Georgia. The admission process is smooth and isn’t detailed. You can do it yourself, but make sure you are eligible for the same. If you are eligible, submit all the essential documents.
If Georgia is one of the probable countries for you to study MBBS, the basic thing you need to check is the documents required for the admission process. If you can fulfil the same, you can look for the right medical colleges to apply for the course.
Educon abroad brings forth the primary documents required for admission and how you can apply for a medicine program in Georgia. Before this, let’s address the eligibility criteria that allow you to study MBBS in Georgia.
- You must be at least 18 years of age for the academic year
- In 12th, you must have scored 60% in physics, chemistry, and biology
- NEET qualification is mandatory for Indian students to study medicine in Georgia
To enrol for medicine program in Georgia, you must submit the following documents needed for the admission process
- Health certificate: A health certificate from a recognized doctor to certify that you have been vaccinated and don’t carry any communicable diseases such as Tb including HIV
- Authenticated visa and passport: A legal visa and passport that remains valid for the duration of the course
- Birth certificate: Birth certificate to prove that you are a citizen of your country. It also verifies your credentials like age, parents as well as siblings
- Mark sheet and certificate for 10th and 12th
- Passport size photographs with white background
- Necessary transcripts asked by the college: Some colleges may ask some additional documents that may depend on university to university. Make sure you have checked the same on college’s website and have the documents handy or in soft copy
Let’s learn how you can complete the process of admission for MBBS in Georgia 2020.
- You can apply for the MBBS program on the college’s website. Ensure that you have all the necessary documents when you apply
- As soon as you complete the application process, the university will issue an offer letter. The student must deposit the fee in the university’s bank account
- You will receive the accreditation letter from the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia after 30 days. Based on the same, the university will get an order from the ministry and issues you an invitation letter
- The moment you receive the invitation letter, apply a visa for Georgia. The entire process of visa approval takes approx. 30 days for completion. As visa approves, you may pay for the fee for the first-year course
- When the fee is cleared, prepare for the departure
Although, the application and admission process is easy, you may seek professional help. To avoid any mistakes or rejection of the application, you may take help from counselors at Educon abroad. Studying MBBS in Georgia affordable and beneficial for Indian Students
Feel free to write us or call us on the helpline number +91-8448444235. Our goal is to help every student in need of right guidance and knowledge to study MBBS or other course abroad.