Students who opt for science in 10+2, what after school education is what trigger their mind.If you are someone whose mind either talks about engineering or MBBS, it is time you decide what to do now. Such a step is a sign of intelligence. But you need to ask yourself if you are doing enough to fulfill the same.
The first step to fulfill such a goal is to clear entrance exams as per career prospect. To clear the entrance exam, there are two options available:
- Prepare for the competitive exams as well as boards side by side
- Score good in boards and drop a year to prepare well for the competitive exams
At times, students drop a year and prepare for the entrance attempt. There are also students who appear for the second attempt to improve their rank or score.
You may choose to opt for either options that suits your capability the best. Make sure you don’t suffer from anxiety or mental pressure during the period as it may affect your overall performance.
Entrance exam for medical
Previously, AIIMS and JIPMER conducted the medical entrance exam for medical programs. Recently, NEET has replaced these two exams to fulfill the same purpose. If you want to appear for the medical entrance exam this year, you must prepare for NEET.
Students who have want to study MBBS abroad, they must check for the admission process beforehand.
Some other medical entrance exams are
- Christian Medical College entrance test (CMC Vellore)
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)
- Banaras Hindu University Medical entrance exam (BHU-Medical)
- DU Faculty of Medical Science
If study abroad is an option on your mind, you may check eligibility to study MBBS abroad
Entrance exam for engineering
For engineering, students may opt to apply only one or multiple exams based on their choice. Some of the popular options are
- Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Main) conducted nationally. If you clear the mains, you will qualify for the JEE Advanced for admission in all 23 IIT’s across the country
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) conducted especially for three Birla campuses namely Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) conducts VITEEE for engineering admission in Chennai, Vellore and universities in Amravati and Bhopal
- Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) conducted across 42 cities of Uttar Pradesh and 17 other cities apart from the state
Apart from these, there are other options as well that you may choose based on your choice. You may also look for colleges that offer engineering in Bangalore or in your home state.
If you still have not been able to decide the right career after school education, it is time you get professional help. Feel free to contact us on +91-8448444235 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org