Student visa for Kyrgyzstan
The requirements for student visa for Kyrgyzstan varies from country to country. Some study abroad consultants who trick students into the scams. To avoid the same, you must know everything inside out. Since many parents are also unaware of the exigencies of the process, Educonabroad has taken a step to ease this complex process. Read the following article to clear your doubts regarding the same.
Since you have applied a study visa for the MBBS course whose duration can either be 5 or 6 years depending upon the university, you must register yourself with Foreign Regional Registration Office (FRRO). You must register within 14 days of arrival in Kyrgyzstan. For someone who wants to apply for a course whose duration is less than 180 days, no registration is required in such a case.
The validity of the study visa depends on the span of the course. The processing time for the same is one working week. It may vary if the documents needed for the same aren’t in order.
You can apply for the visa application in Kyrgyzstan offline as well as online
- For offline mode: Print out an application form and submit in the consular section
- For online mode: Select Indian Mission: Kyrgyzstan-Bishkek. As soon as you fill-up the application process and complete it, you may also take a print out of it or keep it in a PDF with you
- Apply for the study visa online or offline based on your choice
- Attach a recent coloured photograph of dimensions 3.5 cm * 3.5 cm
- A valid passport that must not expire for a period of next 6 months
- Admission letter from the medical college or university in Kyrgyzstan
- 10+2 mark sheet and certificates
- Financial statements of the parent/guardian to prove that you will be able to support your living expenses
- Proof that you have submitted the visa application fee
Apart from these essentials, you also need a valid e-mail address and contact number for the application process.
If you are still confused about if you should study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, click on the link to check the facts. To know more about study visa for Kyrgyzstan, contact Educonabroad, your study MBBS abroad consultant. To check the eligibility criteria for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, click here. You may also call us on +91-8448444235.